Re: LC Issue 250: closed, editorial: text changed

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 07:05 pm, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
> In the current text [1], I would tend to agree with you that it would be
> more appropriate to say that we define roles who have known URIs rather
> than saying that we define role names. Throughout the spec we talk about
> roles and not just their names.

I'm still slightly confused, why are there two sentences, I presume the
"describe" is new text:
> In addition to those described above, other roles MAY be defined as
> necessary to meet the needs of SOAP applications.
>
> In addition to the three SOAP roles defined above, other roles MAY be
> defined as necessary to meet the needs of SOAP applications.

Sorry for being so dense, but the roles are now clearly *identified*, the
conformance requirements are clearly *described*, but where are they
defined? (The term "next" is only used *once* in Part 1, and that's in the
identifier...)