Re: Closing issue 204: Cache control directives

I'd be more comfortable if there were some non-normative text that notes
that no-transform might be a good idea in some situations; they're
becoming more prevalent, and awareness of them is low, which can lead
to debugging problems.

While Cache-Control isn't special, there are some aspects (especially
no-transorm and the corresponding Warning) that IMHO would be very
usefully exposed as binding features.

However, based on discussion that's happened recently in the TAG, I
imagine that this issue may be subsumed by Last Call issue(s) regarding
SOAP and Cache-Control in general, so I'm happy to let it go here.

Regards,