From: "Jacek Kopecky" <jacek@systinet.com>
To: "XMLP Comments" <xmlp-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <dug@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 11:09 AM
Subject: issue #159 resolution addendum

Hello all. 8-)
 I apologize but only after rereading the minutes of the f2f
meeting (not public yet, but soon) I've realized that resolution
to #159 contains the following, too:

 "Change 'can' to 'MUST' in section 4.1.1 of part 1 of the spec:
the >>serialization rules that can be used to deserialize the
SOAP message<< should be changed to >>serialization rules that
MUST be used to deserialize the SOAP message<<."

 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/