Re: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-daigle-uri-std-00.txt

Dan Brickley wrote:

> I'm puzzled, finding it harder than expected to see this from your
> perspective. When you make sweeping claims like...
>
> >       if two things are identical, they're identical
> > in every possible respect.
>
> ... I half expect you to followup with 'the morning star isn't the evening
> star because they've got different names'.

Well, no.  The morning star *is* the evening star, and it has many names
(Hesperus, Phosphorus, Venus, ...), just like Arrowroot son of Arrowshirt.

--
There is / one art                   || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
no more / no less                    || http://www.reutershealth.com