RE: Response to comment on Namespaces in XML 1.1

I think there was some resistance to disallowing something
that was previously allowed, but this isn't a matter of
"disallowing" it is a matter of "recommending against".
I'll leave it up to you -- oh editors -- to figure out
the politically correct way of accomplishing this task.