Re: Fwd: Re: [jdom-interest] Namespace issues, et al.

I am confused. No such thing as a null namespace? But the document
(that lists you as Editor) says " The namespace name for an unprefixed
attribute name is always null. "

Regarding the xhtml part... are you saying that the only way to make it
"correct"
would be <a xhtml:href="http://blah">link</a> ??? Cuz, that isn't what any
of the
examples show.