Re: Namespaces 1.1 Last Call -- I18N WG comments

Hello Misha, others,

Maybe we can extend this with some examples regarding
normalization?

xmlns="http://www.example.org/namespaces/CV&resumé"

The other problem is that (as far as I know),
the word in question is written résumé,
not resumé. It would probably be better to
chose a word with only one accent. Once we have
the word, I can easily make the non-normalized
examples.

Regards,     Martin.