Re: Small typo?

From: Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:28:26 GMT
To: geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de
Cc: xml-names-editor@w3.org

This is a formal response from the XML Core WG to your comments on the
Namespaces in XML 1.1 last call working draft.

If we haven't heard from you by the end of Monday December 9th, we
will assume for the purposes of our planned CR request that you have
no objection to our resolution.

Commenter email address: geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de

> Subject: Small typo?
>
> The abstract of [1] mentions "IRI" references. (URI)?

No, we mean IRI (Internationalized Resource Identifier).  See the spec
for further details.

-- Richard Tobin, Namespaces 1.1 editor