Encrypting XML For Use in Mobile Solutions

From: CloserWorlds <info@closerworlds.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:25:06 +0100
To: <xml-encryption@w3.org>

I just published an article a few days ago that touches on data formats used
in mobile solutions including the use of XML, encryption and compression.

The article is very specific to tracking vehicles over the Internet using
GPS, GSM or GPRS. The article is entitled:

"GPS Vehicle Tracking System Issues for the Buyer"
http://www.closerworlds.com/eng/Resources/GPS-Vehicle-Tracking-System-Issues
-For-The-Buyer.html

It actually covers a lot of areas outside of encrypting XML data but it is
an important issue because the topic of XML encryption is very common to any
mobile solution.

If someone has any further information that they want me to add to this
article, please contact me. By reading the article in its entirety, you
actually get a better understanding of the importance of XML encryption in
the context of tracking vehicles over the Internet using GPS and GPRS.

Further articles can be read at http://www.closerworlds.com

Best Regards,
Johann Blake