Re: Reference in XML Encryption Syntax and Processing

On Saturday 19 July 2003 14:00, Frank Kaufer wrote:
> I suppose the reference to "XML-Signature Syntax and Processing" (XML
> DSIG) in "XML Encryption Syntax and Processing", section "10 References"
> should be a link to the Recommendation instead of the Proposed
> Recommendation. Date and the explicit link are right. So, nothing
> tremendous.

Thank you.

http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2002/12-xmlenc-errata#E02
   E02 2003-07-31 (Editorial)
          In section 10 References, the XML-DSIG reference
          includes a hyperlink of "XML-Signature Syntax and Processing"
          that incorrectly links to the Proposed Recommendation; it
          should link to the Recommendation as the other links for that
          reference do.