Re: Erratum to XML 1.0 spec to allow xml:lang=""

On Monday 23 September 2002 04:54 am, Martin Duerst wrote:
> What does it mean to say 'the recommendation that xmlns="" be emitted
> cannot be made for xml:base and xml:space' ?  Better change to 'the
> recommendation to use an empty attribute value ...'

That is helped by the context, though I've tweaked the text a bit -- though
don't know if it's accurate to call xmlns="" a empty attribute value since
that isn't properly in the attribute axies... Otherwise, I've done other
tweaks to address your points.