Re: Erratum to XML 1.0 spec to allow xml:lang=""

Presently, the XML Encryption specification states the following:

http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-core/#sec-Serializing-XML
  Unfortunately, the recommendation that xmlns="" be emitted to divorce
  the default namespace of the fragment from the context into which it is
  being inserted can not be made for the attributes xml:base, xml:lang,
  and xml:space. The interpretation of an empty value for these attributes
  is undefined or maintains the contextual value.

So I suppose I should later this text to say that this *can* be done for
xml:lang now, but xml:base and xml:space are still troubling...?