Re: Decryption Transform processing question

Hi,

I'm sorry to be late, but please find the updated draft below.  In the
draft, I borrowed most of Merlin's text and also tried to clarify the
processing rules by dividing them in two functions.  I gave up supporting
binary decryption combined with XML decryption because it seems to be
difficult to gain your support.  So if necessary, I can add to the draft a
section for the binary-mode.  Anyway, any comments are welcome.

(See attached file: 20020624.html)

Thanks,
Takeshi IMAMURA
Tokyo Research Laboratory
IBM Research
imamu@jp.ibm.com

                      Joseph Reagle
                      <reagle@w3.org>           To:       merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>, Takeshi Imamura/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
                      Sent by:                  cc:       xml-encryption@w3.org
                      xml-encryption-req        Subject:  Re: Decryption Transform processing question
                      uest@w3.org

                      2002/06/20 06:33
                      Please respond to
                      reagle

Taking Merlin's comment into consideration, I'm looking forward to seeing
Takeshi's latest draft even if I disagree with parts of it because given
the few turns this conversation has taken, it'll help me better identify
those issues. <smile/>