Re: Decryption Transform processing question

On Thursday 25 July 2002 10:13 pm, Takeshi Imamura wrote:
> Joseph,
>
> >          + Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in scope
> >            for the child in P.
>
> I remember this might be corrected before, but namespaces are not those
> in scope for the child in P but in scope for P.

Now reads, "A Prefix and namespace name of each namespace that is in scope
for P." BTW: This is what was confusing me. I had taken this text from the
decryption transform CR, but parsing context isn't used anymore in the
latest version [1] so it shouldn't be an issue for that document.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/2002Jul/att-0037/01-decrypt-transform-o.html