Re: Data replacement

Yes, I thought we agreed that the octets long ago that what you encrypt is
the UTF-8 encoding of the XML data you want to secure. What other
serializations would you want, what does this permit (instead of being
presently precluded/limited), and if I understand you properly, then we'd
need to include an attribute that indicates the encoding of the decrypted
content, right?