Schema Update on XML Encryption Last Calls

Subject: Re: XML Encryption Last Calls
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:30:05 -0700
From: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@acm.org>
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: chairs@w3.org

At 2001-10-18 04:43, Joseph Reagle wrote:
>Dear Chairs,
>
>On behalf of the XML Encryption Working Group [xenc], I am
>pleased to announce the publication of our Last Call Working Drafts.

Joseph,

This is to confirm that the XML Schema WG regrets that it has
not been able to complete a Last Call review of the documents
published by the XML Encryption Working Group.

I am not giving up; I will keep the topic on the WG agenda and
hope eventually to get it done.  I am aware that late comments
are less convenient to deal with, and I regret our inability to
get a full review done for you now.  But since we haven't, I
think it would be unrealistic to ask you to delay the progression
of the document any further on our account.

best regards,

Michael Sperberg-McQueen