From: Joseph Reagle [mailto:reagle@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 5:10 PM
To: Donald E Eastlake 3rd; xml-encryption@w3.org
Cc: Donald Eastlake III
Subject: Re: AES Key Wrap Section

On Sunday 23 December 2001 20:29, Donald E Eastlake 3rd wrote:
> Attached is an AES Key Wrap section for the algorithms part of the XML
> Encryption draft.

Thank you Donald, it's now in version FOO.

1. I've tweaked this (and much of 5) such that variables and equations are
within <code/> elements.
2. We found it advantageous in the past to avoid a table, and I wonder if
we might do the same here.
3. Within the table, what is the difference between any and other?
4. Do we have a reference to the AES Key Wrap document?