Updated Internet draft on using ECDSA keys within XMLDSIG

All,

I would like to draw your attention to the update of the internet draft
on using ECDSA keys within XMLDSIG. Your comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Gregor Karlinger

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blake-wilson-xmldsig-ecdsa-03.
txt