Re: Dey Derivation Functions for DH key agreement

Did anyone ever respond to your email to your satisfaction?

Also, do you and Simon wish to continue to be listed as participants on the
WG roster? (I generally look if people haven't been active for the last 6
months and ping them for their continued interest.)