RE: Sun JSRs -- how do they relate to this group?

Jeremy/all:

Being from Sun, I guess I have to comment :-) ... You are right in
that it's fairly obvious that JSR-105 is based on the xmldsig API.
It's hard to make the same conclusion about JSR-106 since the
encryption activity has just kicked off.

I would view this as interest within the Java community for "XML
security" in general and goodness that the JSRs will track the
standards effort right from the beginning.

Your formal comments to the Java community process JSRs will be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Rags