Re: Proposal: Moving DataModel to XML1.0

Joseph,

>>4. In 4.3, I'm not sure, but if the media type, "text/xml", for an XML
>>document is specified to implement, its processing rules should be also
>>specified.
>
>What would be necessary beyond what is necessary for any other octet
>sequence?

This is exactly what I want to ask.  I also think that nothing is necessary
beyond what is necessary for an octet sequence, and so I do not see the
reason for specifying that a media type "text/xml" MUST be implemented.  If
a special processing is not necessary, specifying the media type does not
make sense for me...

Thanks,
Takeshi IMAMURA
Tokyo Research Laboratory