Re: Proposal for MTOM section 4 conformance in MTOM policy assertion doc

Anish,

Looks good, just a couple of minor editorial tweaks. Other than that, I
would think that this is an effective
resolution. Do others agree?

When the binding used for a service is SOAP 1.2 HTTP binding
[http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-soap12-part2-20070427/#soapinhttp], and
the MTOM policy assertion is in scope, that binding MUST conform to
section 4 of the SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism [MTOM]
specification.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 234 2986

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
11/21/2007 03:57 PM

"Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Proposal for MTOM section 4 conformance in MTOM policy assertion  doc

Resending with an appropriate subject.
-Anish