Re: Updated SOAP 1.2 Part 3 document

A few quick questions:

    * The receiver MUST determine whether a message was successfully
      received.  How can it do this, in general?  For example, the
      sender sends a UDP message which falls on the floor.  The receiver
      knows nothing.  How does it determine success or failure, or even
      that anyone tried to send a message?
    * Is there one set of the given properties, shared by the sender and
      receiver, or does each have its own copy?  I'm going to guess that
      each has its own copy.
    * The state property doesn't seem to be mentioned elsewhere in the
      description.  Under which circumstances in the rest of the
      description is which copy of the state set to what value, or left
      undefined?