Slippery slope -- not so much

David Orchard wrote:
> FYI, when I see 2+ screens of text within about 90 minutes of you
> asserting there is no slippery slope, don't worry, things are ok, my
> concerns about slippery slope go right up again.
I'll point out that -- as the original subject line says -- those 2+
screens were about what it would take to make things work /without/
multicast in the MEP.  If that somehow makes it look like the current
spec is heading down a slippery slope, I'm not sure I can help you.

AFAICT the current text already works, though it would be nice to trim a
couple of parts down (or out).

Apologies for any concern or confusion you may have experienced.