RE: Status and links to Part 3

In the next rev, I've done the 1st and 3rd bullets.

But I don't see the problem in firefox that you do.  I've tried with
firefox 1.5.0.1 and 1.5.0.2 on Win XP and 1.5.0.4 Server 2003.  My view
is that the breaks should only be on whitespace.  The property URIs are
never broken, just the text in the description.  I did see that the Part
2 Rec has a weird line break in firefox on the description of MEP name.
Perhaps a screen shot or refined description might help me?

Cheers,
Dave

PS. Did you check your 2006/02/13 update to xmlspec.xsl into the
mainline or is it a TAG specific version?  I'm getting bibl formatting
that I'm not liking - title hyperlinked followed by (see xyz) where xyz
isn't hyperlinked.

Speaking