Re: Proposal for solving XOP/MTOM rec issues

+1 (is this a meta-+1?)

On 19/09/2005, at 6:26 PM, Martin Gudgin wrote:

> [inline]
>
> Gudge

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems

BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and enterprise infrastructure success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo 25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec