From: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org [mailto:xml-dist-app-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Eran Chinthaka
Sent: 20 May 2005 09:21
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Subject: SOAP 1.1 vs SOAP 1.2

	Hi,

	I'm implementing SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 for Apache Axis2.

	Our programming model is SOAP 1.2 and I found following problems
in implementing that.

	SOAP 1.2 has defined clear mapping of faultCode and faultString
from SOAP 1.1 to FaultCode and FaultReason in SOAP 1.2.

	But there was no counter part defined for faultActor and detail
in SOAP 1.2 specification. Can I assume that faultActor maps to Role
element and detail maps to Detail element in SOAP 1.2 ?

	Thanks and Regards,

	Eran Chinthaka