RE: Resource Representation Header implementation

OK, my endpoint(s) are now available for testing.

For Tests 1 and 2 please use
http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/repecho.ashx

For test 3 please use
http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/repinter.ashx

I'll post some sample messages from my own client later today. I'll also
update the home page at

http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/

Gudge