Re: Propsed new issue: variability of encoding in Miffy

Yes, q-p, 7bit and 8bit aren't really relevant; however, if the group
disallows base64 in MIFFY, it won't be possible to use it in a
non-binary-clean transport. There was talk of doing so; I agree that
the most sensible thing is to just let it be (at least in MIFFY).