RE: Media types handling in WSDL 1.2

The WSDesc WG discussed this item at our telcon, and confirmed that we
do expect to support MTOM in WSDL 2.0.  We adopted a requirement that
says (essentially) that the description language MUST be able to
describe messages using the MTOM attachments mechanism, if the MTOM work
is completed in time for inclusion in WSDL 2.0.

We look forward to working with you on this.

Hegaret

http://www.w3.org/mid/09D54A43-E944-11D7-9930-00039396E15A@bea.com