Re: Proposal for generic MTOM format

Noah,

I can understand your concerns here as a matter of practice, but I
wonder why it's necessary to embody them in the specification. There
may be cases where getting things from the network are desirable, and I
don't see any reason to preclude their use (whether or not that's a
good idea for a particular application is another story, of course).

Regards,