Re: Proposed Infoset Addendum to SOAP Messages with Attachments

Hmm... I guess that would a SOAP Message with Attachments and Other Stuff?
Or to put it less cryptically: other stuff in the same package has no
meaning for
the SOAP processing if the SOAP message doesn't reference it in some way.

For reasons of security it may be desirable to have the packaging layer
optionally
insure that no extra baggage arrived in the message.