Re: Optimization Mechanism description (was PASWA Feature Description)

Martin Gudgin wrote:

> Hervé,
>
> The doc is taking shape, thanks for all the work you, Noah and Mark are putting into this.
>
> Comments as I've read through:
>
> 1.	Section 2.4.1 - Regarding optimization of Envelope, Header, Body, children of Header, PASWA explicitly disallows optimization of these elements. That is, the xbinc:Include element in PASWA can only appear as a grand-child ( or deeper descendant ) of soap:Header, or a grand-child ( or deeper descendant ) of soap:Body[1]

Yes, I know that. I just wanted to ask the working group if we wanted to
keep this behavior.

> 2.	Section 3.3.3 - Can you given an example of 'overlapping elements'?

I think the problem is more about optimizing both an element and one of
its descendant. But this is more an implementor problem than a
specification related problem.

> More stuff as I think of it...

Thanks,

> Gudge