Re: Draft Q+A SOAP 1.2 and WSDL

Hi,

while I don't necessarily want a short version, I do prefer a version
where there are a few related question and answers instead of one
specific question ("can I use SOAP 1.2 without WSDL?") and the answer
covering more than just the question. Because Noah's version is not
really that much shorter and it does split the questions, I like it
better.

Thanks to you both - Jean-Jacques and Noah,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/