Re: New PR issue: one or more ultimate receiver?

Jean-Jacques,

Systinet's implementations would not be affected in any way if we made
the change you suggest.

Personally, however, I prefer the current text. I view multicast as an
optimization of sending multiple messages as one up to a branching point
in the message path. This optimization is usable in environments where
it doesn't matter that the message is seen as one and not as many
messages.

I think the 'an ultimate receiver' was meant to indicate that the
message may not actually reach the node, not that there may be multiple
such nodes.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect