Re: WSDL 1.2 drops use="encoded"

so can you do xsd:choice between an attribute (href), and child
elements ?

I'm more than a little confused at this point.

Under the proposal, will i be able to describe in WSDL
i) all soap encoded messages
ii) some soap encoded messages, but not all
iii) a particular serialization of an encoded message, but not all
valid serializations
iv) no soap encoded messages.

without a use attribute, how does the encodingStyle attribute get set
in the result SOAP messages ?

Thanks
Simon