RE: WS-Routing

hmm ..., hoped it has s.th. to do with the initial sender.
So, what I don't understand is, how does the ultimative receiver, which will
change in the reverse path to the initial sender, know who's the inital sender,
in the rev path ultimative receiver.
Because in every example the intermediaries are shown per <via> in the <rev>
tag, but no ultimative receiver.

Thank you, Adonis