RE: What is a SOAP Message

So what kind of interaction is being done when the WebMethod feature is not
used?  What is the interaction with the URI then?  If dereferencing a URI
almost always produces a Representation, then clearly a verb different than
"dereferencing" is being done.

Is it something like "SOAP supports dereferencing URIs to retrieve a
representation that is of application/soap+xml, and SOAP supports
interacting in a non-dereferncing manner with URIs to retrieve a
non-representation that is of application/soap+xml"?

Cheers,
Dave

http://www.markbaker.ca