Re: Proposal for linking MTOM section 4 to SOAP 1.2 HTTP binding

Marc,

I agree with the general direction of your proposal.

I think that 4.3.2 should be modified similarly to reflect changes on
the receiver side by specifying the modifications done to section
7.5.2.2 of SOAP 1.2 part 2 (if we agree on your proposal, I think that
doing the same for 4.3.2 is mostly editorial work).

Best regards,

Hervé.