Re: Proposal for multi-reference support in MTOM

Marc,

I think that if an application doesn't require or at least recommend an
optimization, it shouldn't know about it. And requiring an optimization
(or recommending it) seems wrong when there's a perfectly good alternate
design of the app that doesn't need the optimization.

Anyway, it wouldn't be an optimization any more if in order to support
it the application needed to add the optimization-specific attributes to
the application data.

I'm looking forward to the f2f minutes. 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/