RE: Request for some explanatory primer text on CR issue 420

Thank you!

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Nilo Mitra (EUS)" <Nilo.Mitra@am1.ericsson.se>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org
04/09/2003 10:04 AM

        To:     xml-dist-app@w3.org
        cc:     "'noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com'" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
        Subject:        RE: Request for some explanatory primer text on CR issue 420

The amended sentence is much more accurate. I'll incorporate it, if the
group agrees.
Thank you
Nilo