Re: Issue 304: Define One-way MEP

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Martin Gudgin wrote:

> I propose we close this issue[1] with no action. At this stage of the
> game I think we can safely say that this is out-of-scope for 1.2. We
> could put it on the stack of work to do after 1.2 has shipped.

In many cases one-way MEP can be modeled with Response MEP (like
notifications, as they require subscription that can be seen as the
Request part). However, an application like bug reporting would use a real
one-way MEP, by location the description somewhere (where to send this bug
report). So I would be happy to have "request" defined as one of the basic
MEP (along with response and request-response).

--
Yves Lafon - W3C