Re: Issue 292: Analysis and proposal

Good catch.  I had sort of thought of this issue, but didn't manage to do
a good job of resolving it.  Indeed, one could make the case that even
"MUST generate a fault"  is too strong, because it really means "MUST
generate either this fault or another."  I considered that, but with some
hesitation, decided it was too clumsy to sprinkle through the text.

I agree that text introducing faults throughout the text must be
consistent with whatever phrases are used in my newly proposed text.
Again, thanks for catching that.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>