Re: LC Issue 300: How is version transition handled in the HTTP binding?

 Henrik,
 thanks for the explanation. I'm not sure if it was just me here who
read that text slightly differently.

> Note that in general is not limited to HTTP, it is true for any binding
> supported by SOAP 1.1. If this needs to be clarified then one could add
> to the sentence as follows: "... based on a SOAP/1.1 message construct
> following SOAP/1.1 semantics using a SOAP/1.1 binding to the underlying
> protocol".

 This proposed addition would definitely improve that part of the spec.
 Thank you.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/