Re: [AF] relative URIs for attachments

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:

><NewSection6>
>A mechanism by which each part is identified using a URI. The URI scheme used MAY but need not be the same for all parts. If a SOAP binding allows the use of relative URIs, it MUST specify how the base URI is established.
></NewSection6>

I haven't found the documents I should be looking at to get the right
context for evaluating this proposal.

Could you elaborate on how the binding allows or disallows use of
relative URIs?  How does this interoperate with XML Base?  It seems to
me that if you refer to a part from within a message, xml base kicks in,
and there is no problem unless there was no declaration of the base in
the message.  Or does the above language permit bindings to ignore XML base?

Ray