RE: Proposal for issue 306: Is use of Appendix A optional?

 Gudge,
 since 2.1.1 does say an edge name is a QName, there will be no mapping
issues in the Encoding because it also uses QNames. Either we remove the
mention of XML Schema Qualified Name from 2.1.1 and put the reference to
Appendix B into Encoding, or we put the reference to 2.1.1 because
that's where the recoding issues come up.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 21:34, Martin Gudgin wrote:
> Jacek,
>
> Henrik originally suggested that the text go in 2.1.1, I disagreed
with him, because the Data Model says NOTHING about an encoding. And
Appendix B ( ne้ A )really is an encoding.