Re: Proposal for issue 306: Is use of Appendix A optional?

 Henrik,
 I disagree that the reference to the (currently) Appendix B can be
moved to SOAP Encoding. In SOAP Data Model an edge label is defined as
having the type of XML Schema QName, so no remapping is necessary in
SOAP Encoding because nothing would ever be remapped. So the reference
should probably move to SOAP Data Model, section 2.1.1 Edge Labels.
 As for the other part of the issue, I think this MUST can be hard to
enforce and not following it doesn't break interoperability (of course
the names must be QNames, but assuming they are, it doesn't matter how
the implementation mapped its names to QNames), so I prefer MAY here.
The appendix is very useful for implementations that need two-way
mapping or they just don't have a mapping yet.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/