Forwarding table

Jean-Jacques Moreau wrote:
> * I will make a separate proposal for how to include the
>   role (Gudge/J-J's) table.

Here is that separate proposal.

Jean-Jacques.

=============

Section 2.7.0 Relaying SOAP Header Blocks

[Ednote: Add the following table and introductory text at the end
of section 2.7.0. The table has been updated to match the latest
relay proposal. We could add more descriptive text if necessary.]

The following table summarizes the forwarding behaviour of a SOAP
node. This table is NOT normative.

|------------------------|----------------------------|
|            Role        |         Header             |
|              |         | Understood |               |
| Name         | Assumed |& Processed | Forwarded     |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|
|              |         | Yes        | No, unless    |
|              |         |            | reinserted    |
| next         | Yes     |------------|---------------|
|              |         | No         | No, unless    |
|              |         |            | relay="true"  |
|--------------|---------|------------|---------------|
|              |         | Yes        | No, unless    |
|              |         |            | reinserted    |
|              | Yes     |------------|---------------|
|              |         | No         | No, unless    |
|              |         |            | relay="true"  |
|              | No      | n/a        | Yes           |
|              |         | Yes        | n/a           |
|              |         | No         | n/a           |
| none         | No      | n/a        | Yes           |