Re: Proposal for new last call issue: Some unprocessed headers should stay

Jean-Jacques (and Gudge):  I like this table a lot, and I think the
"assumed" column adds greatly to its value.  Regardless of what we think
of the merits of the proposal, this table helps to make clear exactly what
the proposal is, and that surely helps the discussion.  I suggest we
document competing proposals (including the status quo)  in similar form.
Depending on what we finally decide we want, it might be worth using a
table of this sort in the actual recommendation.  Thanks!

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org