Re: Issue 389 proposal

Herve,

I agree with the spirit of your first amendment, but I would rather say
"with optional lexical value" rather than saying the same indirectly.

The second amendment is IMHO wrong because that's exactly where the use
of 'non-terminal' was wrong - an array, for example, can be empty and
still be an array, in this case it would have zero outbound edges.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/